Selling and or Listing Your Home?
Both REALTOR® Appraiser’s and Appraisal Organizations encourages all consumers to utilize the skills and talents of a local A REALTOR® Agent along with a Professional REALTOR® Appraiser to make the process of selling your home go smoothly and quickly.
The REALTOR® professionals are the one expert resource available to guide you through the home selling process, and the Licensed and or Certified Appraiser is the one expert that will give you factual information about the market value of your home.
Both the REALTOR® Appraiser and the Agent working together as a team will provide the required information you’ll need for your due-diligence so that you can make informed decisions.
1) When interviewing a prospective REALTOR® Agent to list your home for sale, it is essential to understand how they operate. Are they the best resource to assist you in the process? Here are some right questions to ask the Realtor Agent:
2) Do you recommend a homeowner to obtain an appraisal to help set a list price?
3) What are your qualifications to value a property?
4) If you have a Realtor designation to value real estate, how many classroom hours did it take and did you have to pass an exam to obtain it?
5) What are the difference between market value, market price, and cost? Go to Article. http://vacaponline.com/selling-your-home/